Hate Mondays

I made it through the supervised assessment in class today – woohoo!! It wasn’t too bad I suppose, mind you it wasn’t exactly great either. Time wasn’t on my side, funny really since yesterday I was writing how ridiculous a 4-hour assessment was. Yet now I feel that it wasn’t enough time, I just can't win. Anyway, it’s over with now so onto the next drama, there’s always drama when it comes to student life!!

This is exactly how I feel right now …
Uni on a Monday is always the worst

I genuinely feel like this last trimester is taking over my life, but at the same time I feel like I haven’t done anything. I have my honours presentation a week today, joy another lovely Monday morning to look forward to!! I haven’t even started it yet because I have so much work to do for my other 2 modules and my dissertation!! I actually hate Monday’s, they make me so mad to the point where I want to quit and run away (obviously that’s ridiculous but hey, its #Mondayblues).

I’m even more mad today because, I have this cute little notebook that I call my ‘To Do Pad’ and I can’t find it anywhere!!! How am I supposed to know what I planned to work on tonight, if I don’t have my cute little pad?? Okay, that might sound bizarre since I’m a Business Technology student, so should probably have an electronic ‘To Do List’. But no, I love cute little note pads, actually I love all stationery in general; maybe it’s a girl thing! I really need to find it – ASAP!

Have I mentioned I hate Mondays? I think I had one of those moments today, where you sit and contemplate life and how awful it is!! My friends told me that my final year would be the most stressful and emotional of them all. One minute I feel like I’m on top of my game and got everything covered, then I go back and read some of my work and think what even is this rubbish?!!
Clearly I'm still at stage 2; nearly 3

I do love a good rant to my friends, they totally understand where I’m coming from since they have all been through the dreaded honours year. They all have super amazing jobs now, and can actually enjoy study free evenings and hang out together. Then there’s poor me, stuck at home with my head in a book or my laptop – honestly I’m not jealous (much)!! I’ve told my friend Lindsey that I’m pinning all my hopes on her getting me a job, that’s what best friends do right?

It’s time for some comfort food, tea and biscuits should hopefully cheer me up! Then, once I find my cute little pad I might just rip the page out and have a nap!! Its definitely been one of those I hate uni days!!

Until next time,

A very grumpy Karen

xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment